From day to day your body experiences influence of hundreds toxic elements, found in the foods, detergents, smoke and simply in the air.
Thanks to nature, we have various defensive mechanisms to eliminate these potentially harmful agents from the body through the urine, excrements, sweat and evaporation.
Natural detoxification system involves the skin, respiratory tract, immune system, intestines, liver and kidneys. All these organs work together to provide proper protection.
You may be surprised but there is much more toxins in the environment than you think.
It’s not only about well-known toxic agents, like smog in the air or pollutants in the lakes, but also about mercury (neurotoxin that can be found in some fish), trans fats, bisphenol A (chemical, contained in plastics) etc.
If you’re healthy in general, following healthy diet, taking enough liquid, exercising regularly and sleeping well can help you eliminate waste products effectively.
However sometimes protective systems may fail, leading to accumulation of toxins in the body and causing these symptoms:
– we all feel tired after work or vigorous physical activity. But be aware that long-lasting causeless exhaustion and lack of energy that doesn’t leave you after the good rest, may be the first signs that your body is full of toxins.
2. UNEXPLAINED CHANGES IN WEIGHT
– if you’ve gained or lost weight without trying, it’s worth consulting with medical professional. Unintentional weight fluctuations may indicate hormonal imbalance, neoplastic process or improper elimination of toxic agents.
3. CHANGES IN BOWEL MOVEMENTS
– your intestines work hard to get rid of all unhealthy things, you put into your mouth. If something goes wrong in this mechanism, you may suffer from constipation.
4. DIFFICULTY BREATHING
– respiratory system is responsible for getting enough oxygen from the air and removing unnecessary gas to the environment. If toxins interfere with normal ventilation, breathlessness may become apparent.
5. LOSS OF APPETITE
– reduced appetite is a warning sign of numerous health issues, including toxic overload.
– excessive toxins may stay in your body, changing color of your skin.
– you may feel sick, if your body loses ability to remove toxins, or if there are too many toxins in the organism.